Industry@Tallinn & Baltic Event Call for projects
Call for Baltic Event Co-Production Market Projects
Submissions June 22 - September 7
- Full-length fiction film with potential for international distribution;
- Suitable for international co-production and looking for co-producers;
- A part of financial support in place;
- Projects from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, North Macedonia, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Russia, and Ukraine are accepted. PProjects from other countries will be considered, if they are suitable for co-production with an eligible country.
- Director’s note
- Biography/filmography of the director
- Biography/filmography of the producer
- Production company profile
- Production note
- Budget outline and financing plan
- Marketing strategy
- Producer’s and director’s photos
- Accreditation fee of 75 Euros applies per person and covers accommodation, transfers, lunches, and networking events;
- Once a project is selected, at least the producer must be present during the market;
- The selected projects wishing to compete for the Eurimages Co-Development Award of 20 000 euros have to present the following documents that will be made available to Eurimages to establish the eligibility of projects in relation to the award:
- a development financing plan;
- a declaration of compliance with the exclusion criteria according to a pre-established template provided by Eurimages.
If the project is accepted, it will be mentioned in the end credits of the film, once completed;
- Submission is considered as acceptance of special conditions.
All submissions are subject to Rules & Regulations, which will be available for all categories
on our website industry.poff.ee once the calls for projects are open.
The official language of the market is English.
Rules and regulations