BALTIC EVENT Call for Projects
Submissions June 5-September 2
- Full-length fiction film with potential for international distribution;
- Suitable for international co-production and looking for co-producers;
- A part of financial support in place;
- Projects from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, North Macedonia, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Russia, and Ukraine are accepted. Projects from other countries may be considered, if they are suitable for co-production with an eligible country or intend to shoot the film in the region.
- Director’s note
- Biography/filmography of the director
- Biography/filmography of the producer
- Production company profile
- Production note
- Budget outline and financing plan
- Marketing strategy
- Producer’s and director’s photos
- Accreditation fee of 75 Euros applies per person and covers accommodation, transfers, lunches, and networking events;
- Once a project is selected, at least the producer must be present during the market;
If the project is accepted, it will be mentioned in the end credits of the film, once completed;
- Submission is considered as acceptance of special conditions.
Please note that the Co-Production Market and Script Pool run parallel, so you cannot submit a project to both events.
All submissions are subject to Rules & Regulations, which will be available for all categories
on our website industry.poff.ee once the calls for projects are open.
The official language of the market is English.
Rules and regulations